The peace, prayers and celebration of the Sabbath was shattered by horrible violence this morning in Istanbul, Turkey when two simultaneous terrorist attacks bombed synagogues – houses of worship. The latest death toll is 24 with at least 150 injured. Read about what the experience was like in one of the syngagoues in this report in Haaretz and read a news report here.
- RT @joeynotdrummer: @Trane - I am sure hope you didn't realize you were advertising in Breitbart. @slpng_giants can help you make sure this… 8 hours ago
- RT @PodSaveAmerica: Happy birthday @jonlovett. Dreams do come true. https://t.co/nbLWcKGbDQ 8 hours ago
- RT @liamstack: Trump wants Confederate statues to stay. The families of Jefferson Davis, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee don't. https:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @RepMarkTakano: RT if you wish the Speaker of the House had the same moral courage as the CEO of a soup company. 14 hours ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: Settlement in CIA torture psychologists case — historic win for accountability. Torture has consequences https://t.co/R… 17 hours ago