The peace, prayers and celebration of the Sabbath was shattered by horrible violence this morning in Istanbul, Turkey when two simultaneous terrorist attacks bombed synagogues – houses of worship. The latest death toll is 24 with at least 150 injured. Read about what the experience was like in one of the syngagoues in this report in Haaretz and read a news report here.
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 9 hours ago
- I'm a Vet. No #TrumpCare. RT @Vets_Vs_Trump Retweet if you're standing with #VetsAgainstTrump to reject #Trumpcare. https://t.co/7iARVdMdmC 11 hours ago
- May be heading to @graeters, part of our @EnjoyOxfordOH summer concert series tradition. 14 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: .@LisaMurkowski said she does not support defunding @PPFA. New Senate #TrumpCare bill does just that. Alaskans,call: h… 16 hours ago
- RT @carole_katz: Shame on you, @SenateMajLdr . At least your cruelty is there for all to see. @SenRobPortman, you're better than this. Vote… 16 hours ago