The peace, prayers and celebration of the Sabbath was shattered by horrible violence this morning in Istanbul, Turkey when two simultaneous terrorist attacks bombed synagogues – houses of worship. The latest death toll is 24 with at least 150 injured. Read about what the experience was like in one of the syngagoues in this report in Haaretz and read a news report here.
- RT @RepDeSantis: I’m working on legislation to unseal settlement records, bar use of tax dollars to pay claims against members & staff, pro… 21 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: To recap: Republicans are currently defending a pedophile in order to save a Senate seat so that they can push through an eno… 21 hours ago
- RT @LarrySabato: A favorite JFK quote: "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain the… 21 hours ago
- RT @CoryBooker: They came for our healthcare. They took our rights to sue corporations by reversing Obama arbitration rule. They're tryin… 22 hours ago
- RT @SenojNG: That about sums it up. twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 2 days ago