Remember when people were caught claiming a loss on 9-11 but were found to be frauds? Well, now it is happening in Israel. People are pretending to have been injured in a terrorist bombing and then begging/asking for money to help them. I learned about this on the Ma’ariv International website (English). I am disgusted. Isn’t there enough tragedy and suffering in the world without making it up?
- RT @IndivisibleOH8: Anyone else notice that @senrobportman is more worried about how to sell us a bad bill instead of writing a bill that h… 9 hours ago
- RT @RepCummings: .@realDonaldTrump: I call on you to issue an apology to @SenGillibrand immediately, take down this tweet, halt your effort… 10 hours ago
- Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday. May today be a good, productive, healthy, and peaceful day. #Intention #Resist 15 hours ago
- RT @CliveSSmith: Standing up for his Principles: already jailed for the heinous crime of "writing a letter to @nytimes, my heroic friend @N… 1 day ago
- RT @Yair_Rosenberg: If this caricature of a religious Jew being hung in a noose doesn't violate @Facebook's "community standards," it prett… 1 day ago