Shalom. While preparing a lesson plan for an upcoming History of Israel class, I found a place where you can take a narrated Virtual Tour of Israel. A sister site also has a plethora of information you need if you are planning an actual trip to Israel. Go, learn and enjoy!
- RT @Unpersuaded112: FLINT MI HAS BEEN WITHOUT CLEAN DRINKING WATER SINCE 2014 PLEASE KEEP RETWEETING THIS. #FlintWaterCrisis https://t.co/B… 27 minutes ago
- RT @altLofC: Not helping to build democracies in other countries sounds like an item off of Putin's honey do list. #AfghanStrategy #Resist 2 hours ago
- RT @Rav_Mike: Kudos to @SethDevalve for being the first white player in the @NFL to take a knee with his black teammates. https://t.co/Xhb… 3 hours ago
- RT @MaryknollFrsBrs: When you're more upset over the loss of a statue than of a human life, you have officially crossed over into idolatry.… 4 hours ago
- Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday. May today be a good, productive, healthy, and peaceful day. #Intention #Resist 4 hours ago