Shalom. While preparing a lesson plan for an upcoming History of Israel class, I found a place where you can take a narrated Virtual Tour of Israel. A sister site also has a plethora of information you need if you are planning an actual trip to Israel. Go, learn and enjoy!
- RT @SenSherrodBrown: BREAKING NEWS: Sherrod is bringing the Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs to Columbus on Tuesday, November 21st. If… 10 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: 19 women is A VERY BIGLY NUMBER OF WOMEN. twitter.com/SethAbramson/s… 10 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: Keep hands, mouth and junk to yourself. Not hard. Women Do It All The Time. twitter.com/soledadobrien/… 12 hours ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: We need public hearings with @realDonaldTrump and his victims of sexual assault, including underage victims. Call you Sen… 16 hours ago
- Good morning. Just called @senrobportman to ask him to vote no on the tax bill. #Resist 16 hours ago