I’m adding a feature which I enjoy looking at on other’s blogs – some links to what I am currently reading. This list will be (by no means) exhaustive, as I am usually reading many many books at one time. I will post ones which discuss a topic I think is especially important, or a book which is particularly moving or a book which conveys something I think enough of to share. Feedback, as always, is welcome. You’ll find the information in the column on the left in the section marked Currently Reading.
- RT @BerniceKing: Our dear #TamirRice would have been 15 today. He should be celebrating life and planning a future. Remember him. Pray for… 9 hours ago
- Beautiful crescent moon tonight. Hodesh Tamuz tov (good new month of Tamuz). May it be a good new month. #Resist #Intention #NoTrumpCare 11 hours ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Health care is a right, not a privilege. That’s why my colleagues and I are fighting the GOP’s disastrous “health care” p… 11 hours ago
- RT @funder: RT if u agree healthcare should be available to everyone in this country. No one should die or go bankrupt for trying to live.… 12 hours ago
- @fancynancynyc Welcome home. 13 hours ago