I’m adding a feature which I enjoy looking at on other’s blogs – some links to what I am currently reading. This list will be (by no means) exhaustive, as I am usually reading many many books at one time. I will post ones which discuss a topic I think is especially important, or a book which is particularly moving or a book which conveys something I think enough of to share. Feedback, as always, is welcome. You’ll find the information in the column on the left in the section marked Currently Reading.
- RT @GiffordsCourage: WATCH: Combat veterans explain why weapons of war don’t belong on our streets. Hear their stories and join them this w… 1 hour ago
- RT @abbyhonold: We will never make a dent in childhood sexual abuse until we start discussing sexuality, touch, and abuse, openly and age a… 6 hours ago
- RT @mmpadellan: As a Black man, A Dad, A Husband, A Son, A brother, A Human Being... I am saddened and sickened by what happened to Stepho… 12 hours ago
- RT @MiamiAlum: Don’t miss the inaugural Hawk Tank, a fast-pitch event on April 11 at Hall Auditorium where Miami students, faculty and staf… 13 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: This 100% - if communities do not interrupt sexual violence, it will always remain on survivors. We need allies to do th… 13 hours ago