Naomi Shemer, Israel’s composer, died during Shabbat. She composed famous songs like Yerushalayim she Zahav (Jerusalem of Gold), Lu Yehi and the musical setting of Rachel’s Kinneret to name just some of the most famous. You can read about her life a number of places, including Jerusalem Post. May her memory and her music be a blessing.
- RT @emiliotongva: Dear White People: It takes a lot of white privilege balls to stand on this stolen and occupied continent and complain ab… 9 hours ago
- RT @kknightabowitz: Yet somehow my Congressional “Rep” @WarrenDavidson manages to do so. twitter.com/mrjumd/status/… 10 hours ago
- RT @JohnWDean: GOP should be known for what it has become. It is radically racist, anti-immigrant, pro-guns, anti-NATO, pro-dictators (Puti… 10 hours ago
- RT @Acosta: For the fourth straight day there was no WH briefing. No officials to explain how the admin plans to return the separated kids… 10 hours ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: We’re...we’re at number 8 aren’t we. https://t.co/fHTMcuuAIM 14 hours ago