Naomi Shemer, Israel’s composer, died during Shabbat. She composed famous songs like Yerushalayim she Zahav (Jerusalem of Gold), Lu Yehi and the musical setting of Rachel’s Kinneret to name just some of the most famous. You can read about her life a number of places, including Jerusalem Post. May her memory and her music be a blessing.
- RT @IndivisibleOH8: Anyone else notice that @senrobportman is more worried about how to sell us a bad bill instead of writing a bill that h… 5 hours ago
- RT @RepCummings: .@realDonaldTrump: I call on you to issue an apology to @SenGillibrand immediately, take down this tweet, halt your effort… 6 hours ago
- Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday. May today be a good, productive, healthy, and peaceful day. #Intention #Resist 11 hours ago
- RT @CliveSSmith: Standing up for his Principles: already jailed for the heinous crime of "writing a letter to @nytimes, my heroic friend @N… 20 hours ago
- RT @Yair_Rosenberg: If this caricature of a religious Jew being hung in a noose doesn't violate @Facebook's "community standards," it prett… 21 hours ago