Naomi Shemer, Israel’s composer, died during Shabbat. She composed famous songs like Yerushalayim she Zahav (Jerusalem of Gold), Lu Yehi and the musical setting of Rachel’s Kinneret to name just some of the most famous. You can read about her life a number of places, including Jerusalem Post. May her memory and her music be a blessing.
- @rlux I like that too 57 minutes ago
- @rlux Understood. What about "Under the Waves"? 1 hour ago
- @rlux Mermaid's Tail? The multiple colors are evocative of the magical. 4 hours ago
- @BetsyHodges How are you today? Hugs 4 hours ago
- RT @stridinstrider: Mitch McConnell is trying to pass a Supreme Court nomination before passing a Coronavirus bill. Tells you everything y… 1 day ago