Naomi Shemer, Israel’s composer, died during Shabbat. She composed famous songs like Yerushalayim she Zahav (Jerusalem of Gold), Lu Yehi and the musical setting of Rachel’s Kinneret to name just some of the most famous. You can read about her life a number of places, including Jerusalem Post. May her memory and her music be a blessing.
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: The GOP health care bill would take away coverage for 22 million Americans to give tax cuts to the 0.4%. It's immoral.… 4 hours ago
- Good morning everyone and happy Thursday. May today be a good, productive, healthy, and peaceful day. #Intention #Resist 5 hours ago
- RT @townhallproject: Most town halls are announced on short notice (1-2 days) Make sure to sign up for email alerts townhallproject.com/#join… 1 day ago
- RT @RogueNASA: Go to townhallproject.com to find Town Halls near you! @townhallproject And of course @make5calls & @BotResist! Can’t… 1 day ago
- RT @kurteichenwald: I want one rich guy to step forward and say "I need this tax cut. Here is what I will do differently as millions go w/o… 1 day ago