Yes, I have been out of the blogging (and news reading & relaying) loop. I just learned today that NATO has invited Israel to join 6 other Middle Eastern countries in a “NATO Partnership.” You can read more about this on Ha’artez. Hopefully, this will help Israel’s place on the world stage. (I’m not terribly hopeful, but it would be nice.) Let’s just hope that NATO does not take the same steps as the UN does about Israel and be completely swayed by the hate and bias amongst some of the delegates.
- RT @emiliotongva: Dear White People: It takes a lot of white privilege balls to stand on this stolen and occupied continent and complain ab… 9 hours ago
- RT @kknightabowitz: Yet somehow my Congressional “Rep” @WarrenDavidson manages to do so. twitter.com/mrjumd/status/… 10 hours ago
- RT @JohnWDean: GOP should be known for what it has become. It is radically racist, anti-immigrant, pro-guns, anti-NATO, pro-dictators (Puti… 10 hours ago
- RT @Acosta: For the fourth straight day there was no WH briefing. No officials to explain how the admin plans to return the separated kids… 10 hours ago
- RT @LibyaLiberty: We’re...we’re at number 8 aren’t we. https://t.co/fHTMcuuAIM 13 hours ago