Yes, I have been out of the blogging (and news reading & relaying) loop. I just learned today that NATO has invited Israel to join 6 other Middle Eastern countries in a “NATO Partnership.” You can read more about this on Ha’artez. Hopefully, this will help Israel’s place on the world stage. (I’m not terribly hopeful, but it would be nice.) Let’s just hope that NATO does not take the same steps as the UN does about Israel and be completely swayed by the hate and bias amongst some of the delegates.
- RT @KenidraRWoods_: Honestly students in the black communities have no voices really. Gun violence for us has become the norm to the media… 9 hours ago
- RT @ASlavitt: ALERT: Friends in the Federal workforce. I know the President is firing employees he considers political enemies and strippin… 17 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: Rest in power #MariellePresente - the people love you and came out to honor your work and your memory. https://t.co/oQCz… 17 hours ago
- RT @eugenegu: Congresswoman Louise Slaughter secured the first $500 million in federal funding for breast cancer research at the NIH, made… 17 hours ago
- RT @ladybrettgm: Student sign says: As a black boy, I hope one I day I have as many rights as a gun. #nationalschoolwalkout https://t.co/Pu… 17 hours ago