Yes, I have been out of the blogging (and news reading & relaying) loop. I just learned today that NATO has invited Israel to join 6 other Middle Eastern countries in a “NATO Partnership.” You can read more about this on Ha’artez. Hopefully, this will help Israel’s place on the world stage. (I’m not terribly hopeful, but it would be nice.) Let’s just hope that NATO does not take the same steps as the UN does about Israel and be completely swayed by the hate and bias amongst some of the delegates.
- RT @RepDeSantis: I’m working on legislation to unseal settlement records, bar use of tax dollars to pay claims against members & staff, pro… 21 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: To recap: Republicans are currently defending a pedophile in order to save a Senate seat so that they can push through an eno… 21 hours ago
- RT @LarrySabato: A favorite JFK quote: "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain the… 22 hours ago
- RT @CoryBooker: They came for our healthcare. They took our rights to sue corporations by reversing Obama arbitration rule. They're tryin… 22 hours ago
- RT @SenojNG: That about sums it up. twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 2 days ago