Yes, I have been out of the blogging (and news reading & relaying) loop. I just learned today that NATO has invited Israel to join 6 other Middle Eastern countries in a “NATO Partnership.” You can read more about this on Ha’artez. Hopefully, this will help Israel’s place on the world stage. (I’m not terribly hopeful, but it would be nice.) Let’s just hope that NATO does not take the same steps as the UN does about Israel and be completely swayed by the hate and bias amongst some of the delegates.
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 2 hours ago
- I'm a Vet. No #TrumpCare. RT @Vets_Vs_Trump Retweet if you're standing with #VetsAgainstTrump to reject #Trumpcare. https://t.co/7iARVdMdmC 4 hours ago
- May be heading to @graeters, part of our @EnjoyOxfordOH summer concert series tradition. 6 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: .@LisaMurkowski said she does not support defunding @PPFA. New Senate #TrumpCare bill does just that. Alaskans,call: h… 8 hours ago
- RT @carole_katz: Shame on you, @SenateMajLdr . At least your cruelty is there for all to see. @SenRobPortman, you're better than this. Vote… 8 hours ago