Yes, I have been out of the blogging (and news reading & relaying) loop. I just learned today that NATO has invited Israel to join 6 other Middle Eastern countries in a “NATO Partnership.” You can read more about this on Ha’artez. Hopefully, this will help Israel’s place on the world stage. (I’m not terribly hopeful, but it would be nice.) Let’s just hope that NATO does not take the same steps as the UN does about Israel and be completely swayed by the hate and bias amongst some of the delegates.
- RT @ChadHGriffin: Deeply disturbing account of the atrocities being committed against gay people in Chechnya. This must be stopped. https:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @katie_barnes3: Racial diversity does not just mean black. POC does not just mean black. I want to yell that quite loudly. 4 hours ago
- RT @ChristinaKahrl: Which goes far towards explaining the #NCAA's spectacular failure to preserve athlete safety in NC. https://t.co/SyWcE5… 4 hours ago
- RT @VistaGlobalMary: "We have the responsibility as a society to teach boys how to be different in the world" @Wade_Davis28 @EllevateNtwk 4 hours ago
- RT @ErinMaiorana: @MiamiWHockey Congrats! Find great photos of the Championship game at …tactionsportsphotography.zenfolio.com/f374035629 3 days ago