Yes, I have been out of the blogging (and news reading & relaying) loop. I just learned today that NATO has invited Israel to join 6 other Middle Eastern countries in a “NATO Partnership.” You can read more about this on Ha’artez. Hopefully, this will help Israel’s place on the world stage. (I’m not terribly hopeful, but it would be nice.) Let’s just hope that NATO does not take the same steps as the UN does about Israel and be completely swayed by the hate and bias amongst some of the delegates.
- RT @joeynotdrummer: @Trane - I am sure hope you didn't realize you were advertising in Breitbart. @slpng_giants can help you make sure this… 8 hours ago
- RT @PodSaveAmerica: Happy birthday @jonlovett. Dreams do come true. https://t.co/nbLWcKGbDQ 8 hours ago
- RT @liamstack: Trump wants Confederate statues to stay. The families of Jefferson Davis, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee don't. https:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @RepMarkTakano: RT if you wish the Speaker of the House had the same moral courage as the CEO of a soup company. 14 hours ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: Settlement in CIA torture psychologists case — historic win for accountability. Torture has consequences https://t.co/R… 17 hours ago