Today terrorists from Arafat’s Al-Aqsa Martyrs brigade set off a bomb near the central bus station in Tel Aviv, killing one woman, Ma’ayan Na’im, and injuring many more. You can read coverage from Ha’aretzor the Jerusalem Post or Ma’ariv. May all those injured have a speedy and complete recovery. May Ma’ayan’s family find comfort and solace from family, friends, and the knowledge that many of us are saddened by her murder.
- RT @joeynotdrummer: @Trane - I am sure hope you didn't realize you were advertising in Breitbart. @slpng_giants can help you make sure this… 8 hours ago
- RT @PodSaveAmerica: Happy birthday @jonlovett. Dreams do come true. https://t.co/nbLWcKGbDQ 8 hours ago
- RT @liamstack: Trump wants Confederate statues to stay. The families of Jefferson Davis, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee don't. https:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @RepMarkTakano: RT if you wish the Speaker of the House had the same moral courage as the CEO of a soup company. 14 hours ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: Settlement in CIA torture psychologists case — historic win for accountability. Torture has consequences https://t.co/R… 17 hours ago