Today terrorists from Arafat’s Al-Aqsa Martyrs brigade set off a bomb near the central bus station in Tel Aviv, killing one woman, Ma’ayan Na’im, and injuring many more. You can read coverage from Ha’aretzor the Jerusalem Post or Ma’ariv. May all those injured have a speedy and complete recovery. May Ma’ayan’s family find comfort and solace from family, friends, and the knowledge that many of us are saddened by her murder.
- RT @KenidraRWoods_: Honestly students in the black communities have no voices really. Gun violence for us has become the norm to the media… 9 hours ago
- RT @ASlavitt: ALERT: Friends in the Federal workforce. I know the President is firing employees he considers political enemies and strippin… 17 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: Rest in power #MariellePresente - the people love you and came out to honor your work and your memory. https://t.co/oQCz… 17 hours ago
- RT @eugenegu: Congresswoman Louise Slaughter secured the first $500 million in federal funding for breast cancer research at the NIH, made… 17 hours ago
- RT @ladybrettgm: Student sign says: As a black boy, I hope one I day I have as many rights as a gun. #nationalschoolwalkout https://t.co/Pu… 18 hours ago