Today terrorists from Arafat’s Al-Aqsa Martyrs brigade set off a bomb near the central bus station in Tel Aviv, killing one woman, Ma’ayan Na’im, and injuring many more. You can read coverage from Ha’aretzor the Jerusalem Post or Ma’ariv. May all those injured have a speedy and complete recovery. May Ma’ayan’s family find comfort and solace from family, friends, and the knowledge that many of us are saddened by her murder.
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 9 hours ago
- I'm a Vet. No #TrumpCare. RT @Vets_Vs_Trump Retweet if you're standing with #VetsAgainstTrump to reject #Trumpcare. https://t.co/7iARVdMdmC 11 hours ago
- May be heading to @graeters, part of our @EnjoyOxfordOH summer concert series tradition. 14 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: .@LisaMurkowski said she does not support defunding @PPFA. New Senate #TrumpCare bill does just that. Alaskans,call: h… 16 hours ago
- RT @carole_katz: Shame on you, @SenateMajLdr . At least your cruelty is there for all to see. @SenRobPortman, you're better than this. Vote… 16 hours ago