Today terrorists from Arafat’s Al-Aqsa Martyrs brigade set off a bomb near the central bus station in Tel Aviv, killing one woman, Ma’ayan Na’im, and injuring many more. You can read coverage from Ha’aretzor the Jerusalem Post or Ma’ariv. May all those injured have a speedy and complete recovery. May Ma’ayan’s family find comfort and solace from family, friends, and the knowledge that many of us are saddened by her murder.
- RT @RepDeSantis: I’m working on legislation to unseal settlement records, bar use of tax dollars to pay claims against members & staff, pro… 21 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: To recap: Republicans are currently defending a pedophile in order to save a Senate seat so that they can push through an eno… 21 hours ago
- RT @LarrySabato: A favorite JFK quote: "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain the… 21 hours ago
- RT @CoryBooker: They came for our healthcare. They took our rights to sue corporations by reversing Obama arbitration rule. They're tryin… 21 hours ago
- RT @SenojNG: That about sums it up. twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 2 days ago