Today terrorists from Arafat’s Al-Aqsa Martyrs brigade set off a bomb near the central bus station in Tel Aviv, killing one woman, Ma’ayan Na’im, and injuring many more. You can read coverage from Ha’aretzor the Jerusalem Post or Ma’ariv. May all those injured have a speedy and complete recovery. May Ma’ayan’s family find comfort and solace from family, friends, and the knowledge that many of us are saddened by her murder.
- @rlux I like that too 2 hours ago
- @rlux Understood. What about "Under the Waves"? 3 hours ago
- @rlux Mermaid's Tail? The multiple colors are evocative of the magical. 6 hours ago
- @BetsyHodges How are you today? Hugs 6 hours ago
- RT @stridinstrider: Mitch McConnell is trying to pass a Supreme Court nomination before passing a Coronavirus bill. Tells you everything y… 1 day ago