Throughout the writings of our tradition we are commanded, urged and advised to engage in acts of social activism and justice. Rabbi Amy Scheinerman recently wrote a piece for the Forward elaborating on this idea. Her words are clear, elegant and forceful. Go and read her words.
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 9 hours ago
- I'm a Vet. No #TrumpCare. RT @Vets_Vs_Trump Retweet if you're standing with #VetsAgainstTrump to reject #Trumpcare. https://t.co/7iARVdMdmC 11 hours ago
- May be heading to @graeters, part of our @EnjoyOxfordOH summer concert series tradition. 13 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: .@LisaMurkowski said she does not support defunding @PPFA. New Senate #TrumpCare bill does just that. Alaskans,call: h… 16 hours ago
- RT @carole_katz: Shame on you, @SenateMajLdr . At least your cruelty is there for all to see. @SenRobPortman, you're better than this. Vote… 16 hours ago