Throughout the writings of our tradition we are commanded, urged and advised to engage in acts of social activism and justice. Rabbi Amy Scheinerman recently wrote a piece for the Forward elaborating on this idea. Her words are clear, elegant and forceful. Go and read her words.
- RT @RepDeSantis: I’m working on legislation to unseal settlement records, bar use of tax dollars to pay claims against members & staff, pro… 21 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: To recap: Republicans are currently defending a pedophile in order to save a Senate seat so that they can push through an eno… 21 hours ago
- RT @LarrySabato: A favorite JFK quote: "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain the… 21 hours ago
- RT @CoryBooker: They came for our healthcare. They took our rights to sue corporations by reversing Obama arbitration rule. They're tryin… 21 hours ago
- RT @SenojNG: That about sums it up. twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 2 days ago