What do we say to children of all ages about yesterday’s terror, death and destruction of lives? The Jewish Education Center of Cleveland has put together a curriculum for just such a question. It can be used at camp, religious schools, by rabbis or even individually. The curriculum is free and can be accessed at JECC-Response Curriculum – London Bombings. You will also find links to many other curricula in response to world and local events.
- RT @joeynotdrummer: @Trane - I am sure hope you didn't realize you were advertising in Breitbart. @slpng_giants can help you make sure this… 8 hours ago
- RT @PodSaveAmerica: Happy birthday @jonlovett. Dreams do come true. https://t.co/nbLWcKGbDQ 8 hours ago
- RT @liamstack: Trump wants Confederate statues to stay. The families of Jefferson Davis, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee don't. https:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @RepMarkTakano: RT if you wish the Speaker of the House had the same moral courage as the CEO of a soup company. 14 hours ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: Settlement in CIA torture psychologists case — historic win for accountability. Torture has consequences https://t.co/R… 17 hours ago