What do we say to children of all ages about yesterday’s terror, death and destruction of lives? The Jewish Education Center of Cleveland has put together a curriculum for just such a question. It can be used at camp, religious schools, by rabbis or even individually. The curriculum is free and can be accessed at JECC-Response Curriculum – London Bombings. You will also find links to many other curricula in response to world and local events.
- RT @KenidraRWoods_: Honestly students in the black communities have no voices really. Gun violence for us has become the norm to the media… 9 hours ago
- RT @ASlavitt: ALERT: Friends in the Federal workforce. I know the President is firing employees he considers political enemies and strippin… 17 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: Rest in power #MariellePresente - the people love you and came out to honor your work and your memory. https://t.co/oQCz… 17 hours ago
- RT @eugenegu: Congresswoman Louise Slaughter secured the first $500 million in federal funding for breast cancer research at the NIH, made… 17 hours ago
- RT @ladybrettgm: Student sign says: As a black boy, I hope one I day I have as many rights as a gun. #nationalschoolwalkout https://t.co/Pu… 18 hours ago