What do we say to children of all ages about yesterday’s terror, death and destruction of lives? The Jewish Education Center of Cleveland has put together a curriculum for just such a question. It can be used at camp, religious schools, by rabbis or even individually. The curriculum is free and can be accessed at JECC-Response Curriculum – London Bombings. You will also find links to many other curricula in response to world and local events.
- @rlux I like that too 2 hours ago
- @rlux Understood. What about "Under the Waves"? 2 hours ago
- @rlux Mermaid's Tail? The multiple colors are evocative of the magical. 6 hours ago
- @BetsyHodges How are you today? Hugs 6 hours ago
- RT @stridinstrider: Mitch McConnell is trying to pass a Supreme Court nomination before passing a Coronavirus bill. Tells you everything y… 1 day ago