What do we say to children of all ages about yesterday’s terror, death and destruction of lives? The Jewish Education Center of Cleveland has put together a curriculum for just such a question. It can be used at camp, religious schools, by rabbis or even individually. The curriculum is free and can be accessed at JECC-Response Curriculum – London Bombings. You will also find links to many other curricula in response to world and local events.
- @zrs70 Was a beautiful wedding! Happy anniversary to both of you! 12 hours ago
- RT @zrs70: July 21, 2002. 16 years ago! To my beloved, Ron, you both anchor me and guide me, and I love you. #lovewins #equalitymatters #r… 12 hours ago
- RT @kurteichenwald: Unbelievable. Although nothing is unbelievable anymore. Republicans refuse to approve funding for cyber security upgr… 13 hours ago
- RT @MarisaKabas: The survivors of Dr. Larry Nassar’s sexual abuse take the stage at the #ESPYAwards to accept the Arthur Ashe Courage award… 13 hours ago
- RT @jencentric: Me too! Great memories of pressing those little levers in NY and swinging that large metal bar back, counting my vote, such… 13 hours ago