One of the difficult realities of the Jewish community is that some Jews (like all others) struggle with addictions to alcohol, drugs, hate and other things that damage their lives. The Central Conference of American Rabbis has prepared materials to help rabbis understand the realities and difficulties of addiction. Download and read the document Resources for Rabbis Dealing with Addiction and Recovery Issues.
- RT @KenidraRWoods_: Honestly students in the black communities have no voices really. Gun violence for us has become the norm to the media… 9 hours ago
- RT @ASlavitt: ALERT: Friends in the Federal workforce. I know the President is firing employees he considers political enemies and strippin… 17 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: Rest in power #MariellePresente - the people love you and came out to honor your work and your memory. https://t.co/oQCz… 17 hours ago
- RT @eugenegu: Congresswoman Louise Slaughter secured the first $500 million in federal funding for breast cancer research at the NIH, made… 17 hours ago
- RT @ladybrettgm: Student sign says: As a black boy, I hope one I day I have as many rights as a gun. #nationalschoolwalkout https://t.co/Pu… 18 hours ago