One of the difficult realities of the Jewish community is that some Jews (like all others) struggle with addictions to alcohol, drugs, hate and other things that damage their lives. The Central Conference of American Rabbis has prepared materials to help rabbis understand the realities and difficulties of addiction. Download and read the document Resources for Rabbis Dealing with Addiction and Recovery Issues.
- RT @joeynotdrummer: @Trane - I am sure hope you didn't realize you were advertising in Breitbart. @slpng_giants can help you make sure this… 8 hours ago
- RT @PodSaveAmerica: Happy birthday @jonlovett. Dreams do come true. https://t.co/nbLWcKGbDQ 8 hours ago
- RT @liamstack: Trump wants Confederate statues to stay. The families of Jefferson Davis, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee don't. https:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @RepMarkTakano: RT if you wish the Speaker of the House had the same moral courage as the CEO of a soup company. 14 hours ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: Settlement in CIA torture psychologists case — historic win for accountability. Torture has consequences https://t.co/R… 17 hours ago