One of the difficult realities of the Jewish community is that some Jews (like all others) struggle with addictions to alcohol, drugs, hate and other things that damage their lives. The Central Conference of American Rabbis has prepared materials to help rabbis understand the realities and difficulties of addiction. Download and read the document Resources for Rabbis Dealing with Addiction and Recovery Issues.
- RT @SenWarren: I’ve read the Republican “health care” bill. This is blood money. They’re paying for tax cuts with American lives. https://t… 9 hours ago
- I'm a Vet. No #TrumpCare. RT @Vets_Vs_Trump Retweet if you're standing with #VetsAgainstTrump to reject #Trumpcare. https://t.co/7iARVdMdmC 11 hours ago
- May be heading to @graeters, part of our @EnjoyOxfordOH summer concert series tradition. 14 hours ago
- RT @IndivisibleTeam: .@LisaMurkowski said she does not support defunding @PPFA. New Senate #TrumpCare bill does just that. Alaskans,call: h… 16 hours ago
- RT @carole_katz: Shame on you, @SenateMajLdr . At least your cruelty is there for all to see. @SenRobPortman, you're better than this. Vote… 16 hours ago