One of the difficult realities of the Jewish community is that some Jews (like all others) struggle with addictions to alcohol, drugs, hate and other things that damage their lives. The Central Conference of American Rabbis has prepared materials to help rabbis understand the realities and difficulties of addiction. Download and read the document Resources for Rabbis Dealing with Addiction and Recovery Issues.
- RT @RepDeSantis: I’m working on legislation to unseal settlement records, bar use of tax dollars to pay claims against members & staff, pro… 21 hours ago
- RT @cmclymer: To recap: Republicans are currently defending a pedophile in order to save a Senate seat so that they can push through an eno… 21 hours ago
- RT @LarrySabato: A favorite JFK quote: "The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain the… 22 hours ago
- RT @CoryBooker: They came for our healthcare. They took our rights to sue corporations by reversing Obama arbitration rule. They're tryin… 22 hours ago
- RT @SenojNG: That about sums it up. twitter.com/cmclymer/statu… 2 days ago