Velvateen Rabbi has done it again – a lyrical, beautiful and meaningful post. This time it is on her Yom Kippur retreat at Elat Chayyim and the Isabella Freedman Center. Her thoughts on her exprience flow along with information on Yom Kippur itself. It is a long post, but worth the time.
- RT @IndivisibleOH8: Anyone else notice that @senrobportman is more worried about how to sell us a bad bill instead of writing a bill that h… 9 hours ago
- RT @RepCummings: .@realDonaldTrump: I call on you to issue an apology to @SenGillibrand immediately, take down this tweet, halt your effort… 10 hours ago
- Good morning everyone and happy Tuesday. May today be a good, productive, healthy, and peaceful day. #Intention #Resist 15 hours ago
- RT @CliveSSmith: Standing up for his Principles: already jailed for the heinous crime of "writing a letter to @nytimes, my heroic friend @N… 1 day ago
- RT @Yair_Rosenberg: If this caricature of a religious Jew being hung in a noose doesn't violate @Facebook's "community standards," it prett… 1 day ago