Velvateen Rabbi has done it again – a lyrical, beautiful and meaningful post. This time it is on her Yom Kippur retreat at Elat Chayyim and the Isabella Freedman Center. Her thoughts on her exprience flow along with information on Yom Kippur itself. It is a long post, but worth the time.
- Good morning and happy Friday. #TGIS #TGIF 10 minutes ago
- RT @GiffordsCourage: WATCH: Combat veterans explain why weapons of war don’t belong on our streets. Hear their stories and join them this w… 1 hour ago
- RT @abbyhonold: We will never make a dent in childhood sexual abuse until we start discussing sexuality, touch, and abuse, openly and age a… 6 hours ago
- RT @mmpadellan: As a Black man, A Dad, A Husband, A Son, A brother, A Human Being... I am saddened and sickened by what happened to Stepho… 12 hours ago
- RT @MiamiAlum: Don’t miss the inaugural Hawk Tank, a fast-pitch event on April 11 at Hall Auditorium where Miami students, faculty and staf… 13 hours ago