It is the intent of this blog to reestablish a connection between Lebanese of the Jewish faith around the world with their country of Lebanon. The message of coexistence and genuine national unity is not applicable so as long as a fragment from Lebanon’s mosaic of minorities is missing. If religious coexistence fails in Lebanon it will ultimately fail throughout the world.
- RT @SenKamalaHarris: Get this - the American Medical Association opposes the Graham-Cassidy “health care” bill because it violates “first,… 13 hours ago
- RT @Kno: Charlottesville PD stood down while tax paying locals got beaten up by out-of-state Nazis, and are still protecting em. Think abou… 16 hours ago
- RT @carole_katz: .@senrobportman are you planning any public town halls this week? I'd like to talk to you about healthcare among other thi… 16 hours ago
- @PresGreg @miamiuniversity Thank you @PresGreg and thank you for your support of all Miamians, including those of d… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 17 hours ago
- RT @PresGreg: L'Shanah Tovah Umetukah! Wishing our @miamiuniversity Jewish community a sweet year filled with health, happiness and peace.… 17 hours ago