It is the intent of this blog to reestablish a connection between Lebanese of the Jewish faith around the world with their country of Lebanon. The message of coexistence and genuine national unity is not applicable so as long as a fragment from Lebanon’s mosaic of minorities is missing. If religious coexistence fails in Lebanon it will ultimately fail throughout the world.
- RT @BerniceKing: Our dear #TamirRice would have been 15 today. He should be celebrating life and planning a future. Remember him. Pray for… 9 hours ago
- Beautiful crescent moon tonight. Hodesh Tamuz tov (good new month of Tamuz). May it be a good new month. #Resist #Intention #NoTrumpCare 11 hours ago
- RT @KamalaHarris: Health care is a right, not a privilege. That’s why my colleagues and I are fighting the GOP’s disastrous “health care” p… 11 hours ago
- RT @funder: RT if u agree healthcare should be available to everyone in this country. No one should die or go bankrupt for trying to live.… 12 hours ago
- @fancynancynyc Welcome home. 13 hours ago