My saddness about the Mumbai terrorist attacks deepened a few minutes ago when I read on Israel Matzav’s blog that some of the Mumbai terrorists had rented spece at the Chabad house. To live amongst and know the people whom they attacked and killed intensifies the horror of their actions.
- RT @DavidBegnaud: Today, in Puerto Rico, 32 days after Maria: 80% of the island is without power 27% is without water It’s 85 degrees the… 10 hours ago
- Good morning everyone and happy Monday. May today be a good, productive, healthy, and peaceful day. #Intention #Resist 10 hours ago
- RT @monaeltahawy: In the world I’m fighting for no man - no president, no scholar, no hacker - will ever get away with misogyny or abuse or… 16 hours ago
- RT @nytimes: “Why on earth would you want somebody who beats their wife to have access to a gun?” the Cub Scout, 11, had asked https://t.co… 17 hours ago
- RT @JoyAnnReid: This is just cruel, and gratuitously so. twitter.com/kylegriffin1/s… 17 hours ago