My saddness about the Mumbai terrorist attacks deepened a few minutes ago when I read on Israel Matzav’s blog that some of the Mumbai terrorists had rented spece at the Chabad house. To live amongst and know the people whom they attacked and killed intensifies the horror of their actions.
- Enjoying coloring and chocolate dipped marshmallows at the #ChocolateMeltdown. Thanks @MiamiUArtMuseum https://t.co/oKFK0SLiL8 16 hours ago
- RT @DaveedGR: This is a highly significant development. Secretary Mattis says that competition between great powers, and not terrorism, is… 1 day ago
- RT @rebmark: .@SenSherrodBrown stand your ground. Republicans control the House, the Senate, and the White House. But they can’t stop a #Tr… 1 day ago
- RT @SenatorDurbin: Our bipartisan deal gives the President everything he asked for: Border Security ✓ Family Unification ✓ Visa Lottery ✓… 1 day ago
- RT @funder: Democrats must stand their ground. Retweet the hell out of this if you agree. #TrumpShutdown 1 day ago