I have long been a fan of the NBC television program Law & Order. I’ve watched the original and most of the spin-offs (especially SVU and Criminal Intent). The end of the original program may have been inevitable, but it is sad none the less. Heeb Magazine wrote up some of the Greatest Jewish Moments on Law and Order. Episodes often focus on issues of justice, fairness and the need to care for the less fortunate in society – key Jewish values. Perhaps in that way many shows have had Jewish themes. I’ll have to be satisfied with SVU, Criminal Intent and re-runs.
- RT @JakeRudh: Happy 77th birthday Bob. “Come mothers and fathers throughout the land and don’t criticize what you can’t understand. Your s… 12 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: In the internment camps, we were forced to face the U.S. flag each morning and recite the Pledge of Allegiance from behind… 12 hours ago
- RT @BreeNewsome: The system of white supremacy is so fragile that a single Black athlete choosing to kneel during the anthem in protest of… 12 hours ago
- RT @SethAbramson: The former Director of National Intelligence now says Russia gave Trump the 2016 presidential election. That's a bombsh… 13 hours ago
- RT @jfreewright: If the NFL thing was about the flag & anthem, you’d be outraged when Trump doesn’t hold a hand over his heart & botches th… 13 hours ago