I have long been a fan of the NBC television program Law & Order. I’ve watched the original and most of the spin-offs (especially SVU and Criminal Intent). The end of the original program may have been inevitable, but it is sad none the less. Heeb Magazine wrote up some of the Greatest Jewish Moments on Law and Order. Episodes often focus on issues of justice, fairness and the need to care for the less fortunate in society – key Jewish values. Perhaps in that way many shows have had Jewish themes. I’ll have to be satisfied with SVU, Criminal Intent and re-runs.
- RT @ChadHGriffin: Deeply disturbing account of the atrocities being committed against gay people in Chechnya. This must be stopped. https:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @katie_barnes3: Racial diversity does not just mean black. POC does not just mean black. I want to yell that quite loudly. 3 hours ago
- RT @ChristinaKahrl: Which goes far towards explaining the #NCAA's spectacular failure to preserve athlete safety in NC. https://t.co/SyWcE5… 3 hours ago
- RT @VistaGlobalMary: "We have the responsibility as a society to teach boys how to be different in the world" @Wade_Davis28 @EllevateNtwk 4 hours ago
- RT @ErinMaiorana: @MiamiWHockey Congrats! Find great photos of the Championship game at …tactionsportsphotography.zenfolio.com/f374035629 3 days ago