I have long been a fan of the NBC television program Law & Order. I’ve watched the original and most of the spin-offs (especially SVU and Criminal Intent). The end of the original program may have been inevitable, but it is sad none the less. Heeb Magazine wrote up some of the Greatest Jewish Moments on Law and Order. Episodes often focus on issues of justice, fairness and the need to care for the less fortunate in society – key Jewish values. Perhaps in that way many shows have had Jewish themes. I’ll have to be satisfied with SVU, Criminal Intent and re-runs.
- RT @carole_katz: .@senrobportman has voted in line with Donald Trump 97.6% of the time. He is no moderate! twitter.com/indivisibletea… 18 hours ago
- RT @carole_katz: .@WarrenDavidson I hope you will not vote for any budget that cuts Medicaid and hurts veterans. Be a man of integrity as y… 18 hours ago
- RT @tedlieu: Would you buy auto insurance if it didn't cover major accidents? That's what the AHCA does to health insurance. It's called fa… 18 hours ago
- Just stepped outside and hearing the song of the off-season cicadas. I forgot how loud they are, even with reduced numbers. 19 hours ago
- RT @PalmerReport: Things republican voters are okay with: treason. sexual assault. body slamming Where republican voters draw the line: us… 1 day ago