I have long been a fan of the NBC television program Law & Order. I’ve watched the original and most of the spin-offs (especially SVU and Criminal Intent). The end of the original program may have been inevitable, but it is sad none the less. Heeb Magazine wrote up some of the Greatest Jewish Moments on Law and Order. Episodes often focus on issues of justice, fairness and the need to care for the less fortunate in society – key Jewish values. Perhaps in that way many shows have had Jewish themes. I’ll have to be satisfied with SVU, Criminal Intent and re-runs.
- RT @kfgrobbins: NEW: 579,000 #veterans among 19m who lose Medicaid under #GrahamCassidyBill: americanprogress.org/issues/healthc… #ProtectOurCare #Hands… 23 hours ago
- RT @tedlieu: More evidence #GrahamCassidyBill is a piece of crap. Perhaps you find that term offensive, but it is an accurate description o… 23 hours ago
- RT @brianklaas: This is the 300th time Trump has tweeted about "ratings." For comparison, he's tweeted about human rights once -- to mock t… 1 day ago
- RT @MarkRuffalo: BREAKING: 32 MILLION to lose coverage under Graham-Cassidy m.dailykos.com/stories/1700071 1 day ago
- RT @chelseahandler: The same people who deny climate change are the same people who want to take away your health care. Call your senator.… 1 day ago