I have long been a fan of the NBC television program Law & Order. I’ve watched the original and most of the spin-offs (especially SVU and Criminal Intent). The end of the original program may have been inevitable, but it is sad none the less. Heeb Magazine wrote up some of the Greatest Jewish Moments on Law and Order. Episodes often focus on issues of justice, fairness and the need to care for the less fortunate in society – key Jewish values. Perhaps in that way many shows have had Jewish themes. I’ll have to be satisfied with SVU, Criminal Intent and re-runs.
- Enjoying coloring and chocolate dipped marshmallows at the #ChocolateMeltdown. Thanks @MiamiUArtMuseum https://t.co/oKFK0SLiL8 16 hours ago
- RT @DaveedGR: This is a highly significant development. Secretary Mattis says that competition between great powers, and not terrorism, is… 1 day ago
- RT @rebmark: .@SenSherrodBrown stand your ground. Republicans control the House, the Senate, and the White House. But they can’t stop a #Tr… 1 day ago
- RT @SenatorDurbin: Our bipartisan deal gives the President everything he asked for: Border Security ✓ Family Unification ✓ Visa Lottery ✓… 1 day ago
- RT @funder: Democrats must stand their ground. Retweet the hell out of this if you agree. #TrumpShutdown 1 day ago