I have long been a fan of the NBC television program Law & Order. I’ve watched the original and most of the spin-offs (especially SVU and Criminal Intent). The end of the original program may have been inevitable, but it is sad none the less. Heeb Magazine wrote up some of the Greatest Jewish Moments on Law and Order. Episodes often focus on issues of justice, fairness and the need to care for the less fortunate in society – key Jewish values. Perhaps in that way many shows have had Jewish themes. I’ll have to be satisfied with SVU, Criminal Intent and re-runs.
- RT @SenSherrodBrown: BREAKING NEWS: Sherrod is bringing the Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs to Columbus on Tuesday, November 21st. If… 10 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: 19 women is A VERY BIGLY NUMBER OF WOMEN. twitter.com/SethAbramson/s… 10 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: Keep hands, mouth and junk to yourself. Not hard. Women Do It All The Time. twitter.com/soledadobrien/… 12 hours ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: We need public hearings with @realDonaldTrump and his victims of sexual assault, including underage victims. Call you Sen… 16 hours ago
- Good morning. Just called @senrobportman to ask him to vote no on the tax bill. #Resist 16 hours ago