I have long been a fan of the NBC television program Law & Order. I’ve watched the original and most of the spin-offs (especially SVU and Criminal Intent). The end of the original program may have been inevitable, but it is sad none the less. Heeb Magazine wrote up some of the Greatest Jewish Moments on Law and Order. Episodes often focus on issues of justice, fairness and the need to care for the less fortunate in society – key Jewish values. Perhaps in that way many shows have had Jewish themes. I’ll have to be satisfied with SVU, Criminal Intent and re-runs.
- RT @tedlieu: Dear @realDonaldTrump: Under our Constitution, the job of Congress is not to protect you. It is to be a check and balance on y… 47 minutes ago
- RT @hels: A fb post (from my Palestinian-Egyptian husband) that's v smart about progressive activism & the Star of David-means-Zionism conv… 53 minutes ago
- @CurlyMarissa Hugs 58 minutes ago
- @katie_barnes3 Enjoy the north country. Beautiful there. 1 hour ago
- RT @jonfavs: Frightening how it's becoming easier to breeze past a series of tweets that suggest the President of the United States is ment… 1 day ago