An excellent article on the question of Same-Sex Jewish marriage by Rabbi Dr. David Ellenson, was recently published. In it, he addresses the various halakhic issues around same-sex marriage and some of the common responses to homosexuality (including an approach to Leviticus 18:22).
- RT @KenidraRWoods_: Honestly students in the black communities have no voices really. Gun violence for us has become the norm to the media… 9 hours ago
- RT @ASlavitt: ALERT: Friends in the Federal workforce. I know the President is firing employees he considers political enemies and strippin… 17 hours ago
- RT @fancynancynyc: Rest in power #MariellePresente - the people love you and came out to honor your work and your memory. https://t.co/oQCz… 17 hours ago
- RT @eugenegu: Congresswoman Louise Slaughter secured the first $500 million in federal funding for breast cancer research at the NIH, made… 17 hours ago
- RT @ladybrettgm: Student sign says: As a black boy, I hope one I day I have as many rights as a gun. #nationalschoolwalkout https://t.co/Pu… 18 hours ago