An excellent article on the question of Same-Sex Jewish marriage by Rabbi Dr. David Ellenson, was recently published. In it, he addresses the various halakhic issues around same-sex marriage and some of the common responses to homosexuality (including an approach to Leviticus 18:22).
- RT @joeynotdrummer: @Trane - I am sure hope you didn't realize you were advertising in Breitbart. @slpng_giants can help you make sure this… 8 hours ago
- RT @PodSaveAmerica: Happy birthday @jonlovett. Dreams do come true. https://t.co/nbLWcKGbDQ 8 hours ago
- RT @liamstack: Trump wants Confederate statues to stay. The families of Jefferson Davis, Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee don't. https:/… 8 hours ago
- RT @RepMarkTakano: RT if you wish the Speaker of the House had the same moral courage as the CEO of a soup company. 14 hours ago
- RT @ACLU: BREAKING: Settlement in CIA torture psychologists case — historic win for accountability. Torture has consequences https://t.co/R… 17 hours ago